Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Thomas Adolff raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR11.50 (from EUR10.70) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,600 at Citi
- Incitec Pivot Ltd. (IPL:AU) (ICPVF) PT Lowered to AUD4.43 at UBS
- Prosus NV (PRX:NA) (PROSY) PT Lowered to EUR90 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!