Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR11.30 at UBS
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
UBS analyst Jon Rigby raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR11.30 (from EUR11.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Underweight
- Integral Diagnostics Ltd (IDX:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.80 at Citi
- Mindtree Ltd (MTCL:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,600 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!