Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Thomas Adolff raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR10.80 (from EUR10.30) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) to Equalweight
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Lowered to EUR13 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!