Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Citi
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) Reportedly in Advanced Talks to Acquire VMWare (VMW), Analysts Mostly Positive
Citi analyst Alastair Syme raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR10.80 (from EUR9.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR16.50 at Citi
- Minor International PCL (MINT:TB) PT Raised to THB40 at Citi
- Casio Computer Co Ltd. (6952:JP) (CSIOF) PT Lowered to JPY1,500 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!