Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Thomas Adolff raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR10.00 (from EUR9.50) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exide Industries Ltd. (EXID:IN) PT Raised to INR230 at Investec
- Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd (5019:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,000 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: MakeMyTrip (MMYT) PT Raised to $43 at Citi, 'Great Show All Around'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!