Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Barclays analyst Lydia Rainforth raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR10.00 (from EUR9.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR6 at Jefferies
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.65 at Jefferies
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Lowered to INR470 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!