Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Lowered to EUR9.70 at HSBC
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
HSBC analyst Gordon Gray lowered the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR9.70 (from EUR11.70) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR16.50 at Citi
- Minor International PCL (MINT:TB) PT Raised to THB40 at Citi
- Idorsia (IDIA:SW) (IDRSF) PT Raised to CHF33 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!