Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Lowered to EUR7.50 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Barclays analyst Lydia Rainforth lowered the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR7.50 (from EUR10.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Lowered to GBP5.16 at JPMorgan
- Delivery Hero SE (DHER:GR) (DLVHF) PT Lowered to EUR55.50 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- GMO Internet Inc. (9449:JP) (GMOYF) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!