Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Lowered to EUR16.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Deutsche Bank analyst James Hubbard lowered the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR16.50 (from EUR16.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR815 at JPMorgan
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR55 at JPMorgan
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Raised to EUR1.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!