Rentokil Initial Plc. (RTO:LN) (RTOKY) PT Raised to GBP6.45 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
RBC Capital analyst Andrew Brooke raised the price target on Rentokil Initial Plc. (RTO:LN) (OTC: RTOKY) to GBP6.45 (from GBP6.25) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$21.75 at Stifel Canada
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.60 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!