Rentokil Initial Plc. (RTO:LN) (RTOKY) PT Raised to GBP6.07 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Deutsche Bank analyst Dominic Edridge raised the price target on Rentokil Initial Plc. (RTO:LN) (OTC: RTOKY) to GBP6.07 (from GBP5.65) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai (000651:CH) PT Lowered to RMB49 at Goldman Sachs
- Dometic Group AB (DOM:SS) (DTCGF) PT Lowered to SEK100 at Morgan Stanley
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$503.90 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!