Rent-A-Center (RCII) NDR Implies More Room To Run In Volume Growth And Margin Expansion - Stephens
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stephens analyst Vincent Caintic reiterated an Overweight rating and $72.00 price target on Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) after hosting management for an NDR that increased confidence that the strong performance the company displayed through the pandemic will continue.
The analyst stated "we think there is even more growth to be had in both top-line invoice volumes and in earnings through 2021 and into 2022. The Acima virtual Lease-To-Own business continues to be a primary focus, and yet we think the business is still underappreciated. Guidance for 20-25% y/y growth is related only to wins of regional merchants, and does not include national account wins nor the recently launched virtual card offering. The LeasePay card allows customers to lease durable goods at 2.2m retailers versus Acima's current 30k partners."
Shares of Rent-A-Center closed at $62.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR76 at Deutsche Bank
- Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FRE:GR) (FSNUY) PT Raised to EUR89 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!