Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Raised to EUR185 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Societe Generale raised its price target on Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (OTC: REMYY) to EUR185.00 (from EUR160.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITEQ Corporation (6213:TT) PT Raised to NT$147 at CLSA
- Just Dial Ltd (JUST:IN) PT Lowered to INR825 at Citi
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) PT Raised to $50 at Kansas City Capital, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!