Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Raised to EUR167 at HSBC
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
HSBC analyst Jeremy Fialko raised the price target on Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (OTC: REMYY) to EUR167.00 (from EUR164.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) PT Lowered to KRW490,000 at JPMorgan
- Tokyo Steel Manufacturing Co.,Ltd (5423:JP) (TOKSF) PT Raised to JPY1,400 at Morgan Stanley
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$76 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!