Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Raised to EUR130 at Jefferies
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Jefferies analyst Edward Mundy raised the price target on Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (OTC: REMYY) to EUR130.00 (from EUR125.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
- Schneider Electric SE (SCHN:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP15.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!