Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,425 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Goldman Sachs analyst Nikhil Bhandari lowered the price target on Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) to INR2,425.00 (from INR2,435.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$235 at TD Securities
- Camtek (CAMT) PT Raised to $49 at Northland Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!