Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD2.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Canaccord Genuity analyst Tim McCormack lowered the price target on Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (OTC: RGRNF) to AUD2.95 (from AUD3.05) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR350 at Deutsche Bank
- Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc. (ERM:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.80 at UBS
- Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Lowered to DKK2,600 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!