Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD2.50 at RBC Capital
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
RBC Capital analyst Kaan Peker lowered the price target on Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (OTC: RGRNF) to AUD2.50 (from AUD2.75) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPF) PT Lowered to EUR11.10 at Credit Suisse
- Man Wah Holdings Limited (1999:HK) (MAWHF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
- Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!