Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) PT Raised to GBP9 at HSBC
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
HSBC analyst John Fraser-Andrews raised the price target on Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) to GBP9.00 (from GBP6.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Cisco (CSCO) to Outperform
- DFS Furniture PLC (DFS:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.25 at Berenberg
- Yara International ASA (YAR:NO) (YARIY) PT Raised to NOK360 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!