Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP8 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Volkswagen Aims to Overtake Tesla (TSLA) on EV Sales By 2025 - CEO
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph raised the price target on Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (OTC: RDWWF) to GBP8.00 (from GBP7.45) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) PT Lowered to GBP2.05 at Citi
- Power Grid Corp of India Ltd (PWGR:IN) PT Raised to INR275 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!