Red Hat (RHT) PT Raised to $200 at Monness, Crespi, Hardt; 'Open Source is Essential in the Age of Digital Disruption'
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Monness, Crespi, Hardt raised its price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) to $200.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Analyst Brian White commented, "Last week, Red Hat hosted the Red Hat Summit and held its annual Financial Analyst Meeting. The conference made it very clear to us that Red Hat’s influence and mindshare is expanding with leading companies around the world that are in need of an open source platform to remain flexible during this time of digital disruption. Moreover, customers are increasingly tapping into more pieces of the Red Hat portfolio in areas such as OpenShift, OpenStack, Ansible and more. On the back of the Summit, we believe Red Hat is well positioned to experience strong fundamental trends in the coming years and benefit from improved investor sentiment given new pockets of growth that we see on the horizon. As such, we are raising our 12-month price target to $200 from $175."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
- CIGNA (CI) PT Raised to $284 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$64 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!