Red Hat (RHT) PT Raised to $109 at Mizuho Securities on 1Q18 Beat; 'Strong Performance Likely to Help Sustain Stock Price Momentum'
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities raised its price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) to $109.00 (from $96.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, following the company's 2018 first quarter earnings report.
Analyst Abhey Lamba notes the company delivered 2018 fiscal first quarter earnings per share and revenues above consensus projections driven by sustained momentum in emerging products and growth in large deals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup (CPB) shares rise after lifting full-year guidance
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR105 at Citi
- Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Raised to DKK1,370 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!