Red Hat (RHT) PT Raised to $109 at Mizuho Securities on 1Q18 Beat; 'Strong Performance Likely to Help Sustain Stock Price Momentum'
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities raised its price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) to $109.00 (from $96.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, following the company's 2018 first quarter earnings report.
Analyst Abhey Lamba notes the company delivered 2018 fiscal first quarter earnings per share and revenues above consensus projections driven by sustained momentum in emerging products and growth in large deals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $2,000 at Rosenblatt on Underappreciated Revenue Opportunities
- United Breweries Ltd. (UBBL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!