Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) PT Raised to EUR14.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Morgan Stanley analyst Lillian Starke raised the price target on Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (OTC: RDEIY) to EUR14.50 (from EUR14.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leonteq AG (LEON:SW) PT Raised to CHF63.30 at Credit Suisse
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP54.10 at Morgan Stanley
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20.19 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!