Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) PT Lowered to EUR16 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Deutsche Bank analyst James Brand lowered the price target on Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (OTC: RDEIY) to EUR16.00 (from EUR17.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Raised to R$69.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3 at Goldman Sachs
- BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) PT Raised to RMB8.20 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!