Red Electrica Corp SA (REE:SM) (RDEIY) PT Lowered to EUR16.10 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Societe Generale analyst Jorge Alonso Suils lowered the price target on Red Electrica Corp SA (REE:SM) (OTC: RDEIY) to EUR16.10 (from EUR18.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Autoliv (ALIV:SS) (ALV) at Hold
- Dermapharm Holding SE (DMP:GR) PT Raised to EUR80 at Berenberg
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) PT Raised to $36 at BMO Capital After Positive Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!