Recipe Unlimited Corp. (RECP:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$21 at Scotiabank
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Scotiabank analyst George Doumet raised the price target on Recipe Unlimited Corp. (RECP:CN) to Cdn$21.00 (from Cdn$18.50) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BE Semiconductor (BESI:NA) (BESIY) PT Raised to EUR72 at Deutsche Bank
- LafargeHolcim Ltd (LHW:SW) (HCMLY) PT Raised to CHF60 at Goldman Sachs
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!