Recipe Unlimited Corp. (RECP:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at CIBC
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
CIBC analyst John Zamparo raised the price target on Recipe Unlimited Corp. (RECP:CN) to Cdn$19.00 (from Cdn$15.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Overweight
- Deutsche Post AG (DPW:GR) (DPSGY) PT Raised to EUR62 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!