Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$590 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Nomura/Instinet analyst Aaron Jeng raised the price target on Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) to NT$590.00 (from NT$410.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Neutral on Inability to Pass Through Inflation
- Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,700 at Nomura/Instinet
- Tosoh Corp. (4042:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,150 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!