Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$555 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
JPMorgan analyst William Yang raised the price target on Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) to NT$555.00 (from NT$520.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endesa SA (ENA:GR) (ELEZF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$180 at TD Securities
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR35.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!