Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Lowered to NT$330 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500, Nasdaq snap losing streaks after jobless claims rise
- lululemon athletica (LULU) shares plunge despite earnings, revenue beat
- Banks may provide Elon Musk with new margin loans against Tesla stock - report
- DocuSign jumps after beating expectations for revenue and earnings
- Bath & Body Works gains as Dan Loeb's Third Point takes new stake, seeks board refreshment
Nomura/Instinet analyst Aaron Jeng lowered the price target on Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) to NT$330.00 (from NT$420.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PSP Swiss Property (PSPN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF115 at JPMorgan
- Cofinimmo (COFB:BB) PT Lowered to EUR100 at JPMorgan
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Raised to GBP1.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!