Real Matters Inc. (REAL:CN) (RLLMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at National Bank Financial
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
National Bank Financial analyst Richard Tse lowered the price target on Real Matters Inc. (REAL:CN) (OTC: RLLMF) to Cdn$15.50 (from Cdn$35.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at Stifel Canada
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.60 at Berenberg
- Spartan Delta Corp (SDE:CN) (DALXF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!