Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) PT Raised to $88 as Cowen Sees $6 EPS Possible in '22
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Cai von Rumohr raised the price target on Raytheon Technologies Corp. (NYSE: RTX) to $88.00 (from $83.00) after the company reported earnings noting an encouraging 2021 guide implying a hefty sequential ramp at Collins, also suggesting the potential for an EPS lift to $5.70-6.00 in 2022.
The analyst reiterated an Outperform rating, stating "COL's Q4 (flat with Q3) was on track, but Pratt beat on a 19% broad based Q/Q sales increase with margin lift to 2.3% vs. 0.1%E. However, margins missed at RIS (9.2% vs. 11.4%E) on a $90MM reserve for a domestic restricted contract. FCF of $747MM beat by ~$500MM despite ~$800MM in discretionary pension contribution. Legacy RTN book-bill was an in-line ~0.8x, and RTX defense backlog is a robust >$67.3B".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem (ANTM) Blows out Consensus EPS, Reporting $7.01 vs. $6.38, PT Raised to $399 at RBC Capital
- Travelers (TRV) PT Raised to $163 at RBC Capital As Record Catastrophe Losses Offset by Margins and Reserves
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $825 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!