Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) PT Raised to $105 at Vertical Research Partners
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vertical Research Partners analyst Robert Stallard raised the price target on Raytheon Technologies Corp. (NYSE: RTX) to $105.00 (from $102.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following results with Collins aftermarket snapping back.
- increased forecast for 2021 adjusted EPS from $3.77 to $4.00, while 2022 remains at $5.22.
- 2021 FCF forecast has been increased to $5.0bn, growing to $6.7bn next year
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Assumes, Upgrades Beam Inc (BEAM) to Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Tenet Healthcare (THC) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Editas Medicine (EDIT) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!