Raymond James Upgrades Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) to Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Dane Leone upgraded Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $58.00.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading our recommendation of Xencor from Market Perform to Outperform and establishing a $58 price target. Our thesis is predicated on three key points: 1) combination of plamotamab plus Monjuvi creates a direct commercial angle within an increasingly crowded field of CD20 bispecific antibodies; 2) the XmAb306 (IL-15) program in partnership with Genentech is not currently reflected within valuation and could be nearing disclosure of initial clinical data during 2021; and 3) the validated protein engineering platform funded by royalties provides capital efficient optionality for earlier programs within oncology and immunology. The historical overhang on the stock has centered around the internal pipeline and willingness to move ahead as a clinical stage biotech, both of which we anticipate being removed as headwinds during 2021."
Shares of Xencor, Inc. closed at $48.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electrolux Professional AB (EPROB:SS) PT Raised to SEK59 at Morgan Stanley
- 'A Must Own Asset for Growth Investors': Piper Upgrades Salesforce (CRM) to Overweight, Says There's Room for 30% Gains
- Plug Power (PLUG) Stock Edges Higher as Piper Sandler Upgrades to Overweight on Attractive Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!