Raymond James Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform; 'Road to Recovery is NBCU'
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
(Updated - April 16, 2021 5:55 AM EDT)
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded Comcast Corp (NASDAQ: CMCSA) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $61.00.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading shares of Comcast to Outperform ahead of 1Q results. We believe there is future NBCU upside from HSD strength, Peacock sub growth, improved theatrical revenue, and phased theme park reopenings. Additionally, we believe any Title II-related fallout likely won't join the fold until at least 2022. The COVID-defensive cable group has lagged in recent months, although we believe Comcast possesses a notable COVID-recovery component with its stores, parks, and theatrical business."
Shares of Comcast Corp closed at $54.14 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Outperform
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD7.30 at JPMorgan
- HomeCo Daily Needs REIT (HDN:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.52 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!