Raymond James Downgrades Windstream (WIN) to Market Perform on Negative Court Ruling
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Windstream (NASDAQ: WIN) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Louthan said the downgrade comes as the loss of the court case is likely to leave significant uncertainty as to the near- and medium-term trading of the stock. They fully expect an appeal and negotiations for waivers, but do not believe the shares will trade on fundamentals and a Market Perform is more appropriate.
Shares of Windstream closed at $1.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) to Sell
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Open Lending (LPRO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!