Raymond James Downgrades Uniti Group (UNIT) Two-Nothces to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Uniti Group (NASDAQ: UNIT) from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
Louthan notes the downgrades comes on the heels of the surprising court loss by its largest customer, Windstream. Given the uncertainty regarding the outcome of the appeal and how Windstream negotiates with creditors, they believe that the shares will not trade on the fundamentals.
Shares of Uniti Group closed at $12.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Flat Glass Group Co Ltd (6865:HK) (FGSGF) PT Lowered to HK$43 at UBS
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!