Raymond James Downgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $120.00.
- Downgrades on valuation as the equity spot price nears the target price.
Shares of Digital Realty Trust closed at $119.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Boston Beer Company (SAM) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings (392:HK) PT Lowered to HK$27.30 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!