Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Canaccord Genuity analyst Henry Renshaw lowered the price target on Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (OTC: RMLRF) to AUD1.95 (from AUD2.05) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leonteq AG (LEON:SW) PT Raised to CHF63.30 at Credit Suisse
- PolyPeptide Group AG (PPGN:SW) PT Raised to CHF155 at Morgan Stanley
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK185 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!