Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) PT Lowered to JPY705 at Jefferies
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
Jefferies analyst Hiroko Sato lowered the price target on Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (OTC: RKUNF) to JPY705.00 (from JPY965.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR57 at Morgan Stanley
- Carnival Plc. (CCL:LN) (CUK) PT Raised to GBP8.84 at UBS
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Evotec AG (EVT:GR) (EVO) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!