Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (RAIFY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Societe Generale
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
Societe Generale analyst Alan Webborn raised the price target on Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (OTC: RAIFY) to EUR25.00 (from EUR19.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at TD Securities
- Intact Financial Corp (IFC:CN) (IFCZF) PT Raised to Cdn$185 at TD Securities
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.14 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!