Raffles Medical (RFMD:SP) (RAFLF) PT Raised to SGD1.08 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Goldman Sachs analyst Shyam Srinivasan raised the price target on Raffles Medical (RFMD:SP) (OTC: RAFLF) to SGD1.08 (from SGD0.95) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Zentalis Pharmaceuticals (ZNTL) at Outperform
- Central Asia Metals plc (CAML:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.40 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!