RWE AG (RWE:GR) (RWNFF) PT Lowered to EUR47 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Goldman Sachs analyst Alberto Gandolfi lowered the price target on RWE AG (RWE:GR) (OTC: RWNFF) to EUR47.00 (from EUR48.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR12.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!