RPS Group Plc. (RPS:LN) (RPSGF) PT Raised to GBP1.10 at RBC Capital
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
RBC Capital analyst Andrew Brooke raised the price target on RPS Group Plc. (RPS:LN) (OTC: RPSGF) to GBP1.10 (from GBP0.80) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $750 at Susquehanna
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!