REA Group Ltd. (REA:AU) (RPGRY) PT Lowered to AUD135.10 at UBS
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
UBS analyst Lucy Huang lowered the price target on REA Group Ltd. (REA:AU) (OTC: RPGRY) to AUD135.10 (from AUD142.60) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Sell
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$64 at TD Securities
- L&T Infotech (LTI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,180 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!