RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform Rating on SailPoint Technologies Holdings (SAIL), 'Picking up speed in calmer waters'
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Matthew Hedberg reiterated an Outperform rating and $68.00 price target on SailPoint Technologies Holdings (NYSE: SAIL).
The analyst comments "SailPoint will report Q4/20 results on 2/25 AMC and based on positive partner checks, we expect upside vs. consensus expectations including strong SaaS traction. As such, we'll be watching for followthrough from license strength last quarter as well as the pace of the transition toward SaaS. Maintain our OP rating and increase PT to $68 as SailPoint remains one of our favorite SMID-cap ideas as the next catalyst post the quarter is likely their 2/26 analyst day."
Shares of SailPoint Technologies Holdings closed at $57.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR100 at Goldman Sachs
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
- Roots Corp. (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!