RBC Capital Explains Tesla's (TSLA) Auto Gross Margin Strength, PT Raised to $745
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Joseph Spak raised the price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $745.00 (from $718.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating after the company reported Auto GM ex-credits hit a record (since Model 3 launched) of 25.8%, which was +380bps q/q, +710bps y/y.
The analyst stated "Volumes were higher, but cost improved. In particular, we believe a good part of
this improvement is because Tesla is now using Shanghai as the "primary vehicle export hub.” This highlights Shanghai Model 3/Y profitability vs. Fremont 3/Y and Tesla is now serving Europe via China."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Lowered to KRW140,000 at Macquarie
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR410 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Tesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!