R.F. Lafferty Upgrades Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Hold
- Wall St gains as economic data allays growth concerns
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
R.F. Lafferty analyst Jaime Perez upgraded Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ: RIDE) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $7.00 (from $4.00).
"The upgrade reflects the likelihood the Endurance EV will get to production under their new outsourcing model with Foxconn," the analyst said.
Shares of Lordstown Motors closed at $6.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Big Lots (BIG) PT Lowered to $7 at JPMorgan
- WeCommerce Holdings Ltd (WE:CN) (WECMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Canopy Growth (WEED:CN) (CGC) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Trader Talk, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!