R.F. Lafferty Downgrades Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Sell, $3 PT
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
R.F. Lafferty analyst Jaime Perez downgraded Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ: RIDE) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $3.00 (from $6.00).
"With the level of uncertainty increasing in the future of Lordstown, we find it prudent to lower our rating to Sell. In addition, we reduced our price target by $6 to $3 per share," the analyst commented.
Shares of Lordstown Motors closed at $11.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK18,500 at Goldman Sachs
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!