Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Canaccord Genuity analyst Robert Young lowered the price target on Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (OTC: QUISF) to Cdn$1.75 (from Cdn$2.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Goldman Sachs
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Lowered to KRW38,000 at Macquarie
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!